First, East London Lofts will consider whether your loft conversion requires planning permission.This is typically the case if:
• You wish to raise the ridge of the roof.
• You intend to change the shape of the roof at the front of the house (or at the side if you have a corner house). This includes adding dormer windows.
• Your property has already been extended, using up your permitted development rights.
• Your property is listed or is in a conservation area.
• Your property is a flat or maisonette.